JOB TITLE: Construction Project Manager
Our client is a well-established not for profit trust. They are now one of the UK's largest organisations in their field employing over 4000 people. Our client is looking for a Project Manager to oversee capital works on their estate.
The Construction Project Manager will take responsibility for the design, specification and delivery of new developments and other major capital projects as required for the Trust's property portfolio. Such work will include new builds and refurbishments. Creation of the specification bible, control and management of all documentation and reports. Dealing with the complete construction lifecycle including defect resolution negotiations, etc.
The minutia of the role will include;
Budget responsibility for multiple projects
* Lead the design and specification of new schemes
* Deal with managing the planning application process
* Appointment of professional advisors
* Appointment of key contractors
* Take day to day responsibility for the delivery of the new schemes
* Attend site meetings and regular inspections
* Ensure detailed implementation plans are developed, taking responsibility for delivery of key milestones.
Our client is looking for a strong Construction/Development Project Manager with the following skills and experience:
* Membership of RICS, MCIOB or MBIFM
* Strong academic background
* Experience of managing substantial budgets
* Background of property development in a multi room 24/7 environment preferably in the health and social care sector would be advantageous
* Experience of supervising building works on site
ALTERNATIVE TITLES: Development Project Manager, Construction Project Manager, Building Surveyor, Senior Project Manager, Project Manager - Care Homes, RICS Project Manager
SALARY: £46,000 to £50,000 Depending on Experience
Suitable living locations for this role include:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.