This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a fast paced change environment and deliver a number of key strategic projects with exposure to C-suite stakeholders within a global Insurance business.
You will be responsible for delivering and managing key strategic projects, from implementing IT systems to business changes in line with the companies strategic objectives. You will be able to manage a multitude of projects across the business at any one time.
Key requirements & skills:
* Proven record in e2e project life-cycle
* Strong stakeholder management skills, lead and influence and manage and build relationships
* Strong knowledge of planning, monitoring and controlling projects
* Ability to resolve problems, evaluate priorities and analytical skills
* Strong communications skills