Strong Recruitment group are looking for a Project Manager to start permanently with our one of our successful clients to work along side their Contracts Manager covering the South East.
Our client provide a range of civil engineering, rail, environmental and plant services with specialist expertise in highways and rail maintenance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Take the lead for maintaining close relations with operations and commercial managers for project controls, change management, planning, risk management, finance and procurement.
* Weekly reviews
* Ensure projects are delivered in compliance with group policies and procedures
All applying candidates must hold the below qualifications:
* NVQ in Civils, Construction, Environmental Services, Highways or Rail
* SMSTS Card
* Completion of Temp works Co-Ordinator course
* Minimum of 5 years experience as a Project Manager within civils related project/s.
Desirable qualifications and training:
* Appointed person course
* Chartered Membership (ICE or CIOB)
* Environmental Training (IRMS/SEATS)
Technical Skills and Experience:
* Experience at producing programmes, RAMS, CPP, WPP.
* Candidates must have had experience managing projects from tender to completion.
* Candidates must have confidence in managing projects simultaneously.
* Working knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations.
* Ability to assess and adequately mitigate all risks including those associated with working within the highways environment.
* Microsoft Project Skills.
* Previous experience in assisting with the tendering process would be desirable.
Salary: £55k - £59,950k
If you are interested in this role please email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss the role in further detail please call me on 0203 957 5020.