Project Manager (Heat Recovery Projects / Piping & Ducting)
£50,000 + Generous Profit Share + Holidays + Pension
Project Manager required by a mid-sized business growing at 30% per year. They are in an exciting position to help companies meet their Net Zero and other carbon / emission related goals.
The client works with several global clients and has a suite of proprietary proven technologies. Their customers are varied and range from large multinational companies to smaller manufacturers; oil refineries to hospitals, chocolate factories to bottling plants.
The client has a collaborative team and has been great at training and developing staff from within, the employer are known to value their staff. They are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to support the team as it grows and develops.
The Project Manager Role:
* Manage relationships between end client, contractors and internal team.
* Manage project to schedule and budget.
* Estimating for piping and ducting, electrical and controls.
* Project managing turnkey mechanical and electrical installs £0.5 to £3 million.
* Significant international travel working with Area Sales Managers and the engineering team to develop and implement heat recovery projects.
The Project Manager:
* Experienced Project Manager / Estimator.
* A mechanical engineering background and experience of ducting and pipework or controls and electrical.
* PRINCE 2 (or equivalent) is beneficial not essential.
* APMP construction project management qualification (or equivalent) is beneficial not essential.
* Experience in food and beverage, hospitals and / or pharmaceutical is beneficial not essential.
* Knowledge of hot water and steam boilers, combustion, CHP, HVAC, fans, pumps, heat pumps, absorption chillers and ORC is beneficial but not essential.