A leading Construction Consultancy are looking to take on a Project Manager as a result of securing several, new build property projects across the north west.
The Project Manager's Role
The successful Project Manager will help look after multi sector, new build projects under the guidance of the Senior Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be involved in new build residential, commercial, and retail projects as well as education refurb schemes up to the value of £50m.
Day to day, you will be involved in taking projects from the design stage all the way through to completion.
Project Manager Requirements
* RICS accredited degree
* Experience of working on new build projects
* Pre & Post Contract experience
* Contract administration or Employer's agent experience would be a bonus
* Client facing, proactive attitude
* Strong communication skills
* £40,000 - £50,000
* Flexible working conditions
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Life assurance
* Professional Subscriptions
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor