Project Manager - High End Residential - NW London - Home Based
A very small, family orientated refurbishment contractor is looking to add a Project Manager to their team.
The successful Project Manager will join a very small team specialising in High End Residential refurbishments. Projects are based throughout North West London and Hertfordshire.
The company have a solid pipeline and could benefit from the new Project Manager coming on board to enable the business grow.
A fantastic opportunity to join the small team during a period of growth.
The Project Manager's Role
The successful Project Manager will be expected to carry out a few site visits during the week but can be home based for the majority of time.
You will be responsible for managing the site based working foreman / Contracts / Procurement / Programming - all whilst receiving an enormous amount of support and guidance form the director.
It is a role full of variety.
The Project Manager - Requirements
* High end Residential / Luxury Commercial experience
* Programming / Scheduling experience
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Excellent organisational & team management skills
* Good computer skills
* A previous joinery / carpentry background is beneficial.
* A valid driving licence
* £45,000 - £65000
* Training and guidance
* Becoming an integral part of the business at a pivotal time
* Family based working environment
* Genuine scope for career growth
* Great support network
If you are Project Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
+44 (0)1628 367049
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction / London / High-end / Developer / Carpentry / Bespoke / North West London /