Project Manager - High Quality Interior Fit Out
An experienced and dynamic Project Manager is needed to support a main contractor in delivering high quality fit out projects across the UK.
The successful Project Manager will join an established company that has supplied high quality interior fit-outs, refurbishments, and construction services to a wide range of high value clients for more than 30 years.
The company has gained a reputation for outstanding delivery, high standards of work and always exceeding client expectations within the industry.
The Project Manager Role
Duties will include:
* Reporting to Director
* Monitor level of work in progress and materials on site
* Supporting on all H&S activity
* Ensure all materials used comply with the specification and best practice
* Monitor and inspect the works regularly to ensure that all quality control
* Manage activity on all fitout projects
The Project Manager - Requirements
* Temporary works co-ordinator
* High Quality fit out experience
* CSCS Card
* First Aid
* Scaffold appreciation
* Excellent communication skills
* Good computer skills
* Construction on-site background
* £70,000 - £80,000
* Generous annual leave
* Great Bonus Scheme
* Car / Travel Allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager looking for a move like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
01628 367 052
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction / London / High-end / Fit Out / Finishing / Luxury / Retail / Commercial / Office / Hotel