IAM Project Manager
Contract Type: Contractor Inside IR35
Contract Rate: £700-£800 per day
Duration: 12 Months
The Role As an IAM Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in our organization's success by overseeing highly complex infrastructure projects in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) technology space. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing these projects, ensuring they meet their objectives, adhere to quality and performance standards, and manage risks effectively. This is a 12-month contractor position located in the UK.
* Establish and maintain robust processes to manage project scope, set quality and performance standards, and assess and mitigate risks across multiple projects.
* Develop and nurture partnerships with external resources, including third-party vendors and researchers.
* Efficiently allocate resources to optimize project efficiency and deliverable outputs.
* Report project outcomes and risks to appropriate management channels, escalating issues when necessary.
* Contribute to and monitor the development and changes in project plans to ensure alignment with business strategy.
* Assist in preparing and implementing operational team plans in line with wider business objectives.
* Build and empower the project team, providing direction, motivation, and purpose.
* Cultivate and maintain relationships with client stakeholders, offering regular updates on project status and changes.
* Respond promptly to user and service requests, ensuring adherence to SLAs.
* Foster strong relationships with stakeholders to meet their needs, maximize influence, and achieve business goals.
* Propose and track resource allocations, schedules, and financials, while adhering to quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle.
Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
* Minimum of 8 years of increasingly responsible experience, including successfully managing complex IT infrastructure projects (M365, Cloud, Exchange, SQL Server, Windows, Windows Server, etc.).
* MUST HAVE: Prior experience in implementing projects in the IAM technology space, governing identities, and controlling data and resource access.
* Evidence of supporting technical and operational strategies.
* Experience managing projects using SDLC methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, or Kanban.
* Strong knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery processes (preferably with formal certification).
* Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems.
* Business and financial awareness of the impact of Service Levels and any associated failures.
* In-depth knowledge of project management processes and best practices.
* Exceptional organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
* Proficient in creating detailed project plans and ensuring timely completion.
* Skilled in managing IT projects from concept to completion.
* Familiarity with project documentation and industry standards.
* Ability to identify, address, and resolve potential project or team challenges.
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Project and other project management tools.
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Effective prioritization, organizational, and time management abilities.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Leadership skills with a "can-do" attitude.
If you are an experienced IAM Project Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to lead complex infrastructure projects and make a significant impact, we invite you to apply. Join our team and contribute to our success while further advancing your career in project management. Apply the job online now!