Project Manager - Security Architecture
One of our leading consultancy clients is looking to have a Project Manager join the team to manage the end-to-end project life cycle for Security Architecture excellence within the Information Security Transformation Programme including:
* Architecture Strategy & Governance
* Architecture Documentation
* Connected Devices & IoT
* Zero Trust
You'll be responsible for developing project plans for the workstream and work packages and delivering assigned projects from conception to completion. You'll be building great relationships and communicating with key stakeholders, managing project budget, risks and issues, day-to-day delivering of the new evolved IT capability and ensuring the architectures adheres to the TDA.
Skills & Qualifications required
* 5 Years' experience in delivering IT/Business related programmes and projects
* Project Management experience delivering multiple and complex end-to-end projects and managing technical consultants & business analysts
* Analytical skills to ensure clear business requirements and technical implementation
* Organised and structure planning and tracking objectives
* Excellent stakeholder management
* Collaborative, team player and tenacious attitude to working out resolutions and completing project
* Experience with these will be highly desirable: Security Architecture and governance framework documentation and design patterns, codification, automated verification, monitoring and controls, Zero Trust architecture and security architecture & technical security training.
This is a great opportunity to join the business at a very exciting time for an initial 6 months. This is an Inside IR35 contract and open to market rates, with occasional travel to their offices in either London or Manchester. Please apply the job online.