Project Manager - Mechanical Engineering
Our client is a well established Global manufacturer of power generation/combustion equipment to a variety of industries including petrochemical, power stations, oil & gas, etc. Their market leading comprehensive product range includes thermal oxidizers, burners, flare systems and pollution control equipment.
Due to continued growth of their business an opportunity has arisen for a talented Project Manager to join their successful team. The Project Manager will be responsible for executing projects from inception to conclusion, this will include confirming equipment selection, coordinating schedule for drafting and manufacturing, maintaining a cost budget, handling technical and commercial correspondence, etc.
You will be responsible for delivering a project (ranging from £50K to £1/2M) from order through to commissioning - on time and under budget! This role will involve;
* Client meetings
* Some international travel
* Arranging manufacture/production schedule
* Working closely with the buyer to get best price
Basically assuming responsibility for getting the job done.
The minutiae of the role will include;
* Review shop order file and confirm scope of supply
* Confirms equipment selection
* Coordinates drafting for job
* Establishes and tracks the cost budget
* Maintains delivery schedule for job
* Coordinates all required technical and commercial correspondence with internal and external stakeholders
* Notifies Accounting Department when billings are to be sent.
The successful candidate will be a talented professional Project Manager with experience preferably within a similar environment allied to the desire, ability and confidence to forge a career within a market leading organisation. You will require;
* A Mechanical Engineering background & qualification
* Project Management/Engineering experience
* Ability to interpret engineering duties
* Fabrication/welding knowledge an advantage
Salary: c.£55-60K Depending on Experience + Excellent Package
Pension - 12%
Critical Illness Cover
Location: South Lincolnshire, Rutland, North Cambridgeshire
This role is commutable from:
Alternative Titles: Project Manager - Mechanical, Project Engineer, Project Manager - Fabrication, Combustion Project Engineer, Post Sales Engineer in Power Generation, Project Manager - Oil & Gas, Project Engineering in Process Plants, Mechanical Project Manager, Electro Mechanical Project Engineer, Project Manager - Flares, Power Generation Project Engineer
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike
Combustion Equipment, Flare Gas Recovery, Flare System, Flare Rental, Elevated Flare, Smokeless Flare, Derrick Supported Flares, Ultra Low NOx Burner, Incinerators, Thermal Oxidizer, Parts and Service, Boiler Burner, Tail Gas Incinerator, Sulfur Equipment