IT Project Manager (Insurance)
6 month contract | ASAP start date | Inside IR35
* Knowledge, Corporate insurance industry (Lloyd's market would be advantageous). Business improvement, change management principles, methodologies & tools. Project Management methodologies: Waterfall and Agile
* Qualifications - Project Management or equivalent experience, Change management desirable
* Abilities - Establish and maintain strong relationships, influencing others, including senior stakeholders and sponsors. Manage process improvements, Estimate resources, Manage projects of varying sizes and scopes, Collaborate effectively colleagues, Manage multi-skilled resources to ensure business focussed outcomes, Management of project budgets and finances, Report writing - develop effective reports, proposals and presentations.
* Experience - Organizational change from small to large scale, Stakeholder management, Management of third party, Vendors matrixed internal teams, Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
Job description Summary:
* Project Managers will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with both business and IT strategy, commitments and goals
* Project Managers are responsible for delivery of initiatives for European Operations. You will provide overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned projects ensuring consistency of delivery against business and IT strategy, commitments and goals.
* You will manage the effective delivery of initiatives that answer the stated requirements and enables business strategic objectives. Projects will be process, people or technology focused. You will work within agreed time and to budget to successfully shape, design and deliver the project, ensuring that it meets business needs with a focus on quality of delivery and using change management tools to implement a smooth transition into service or business as usual.
* You will work closely with the Programme Manager in the definition of project, scope and the ongoing lifecycle to ensure that it remains within the agreed definition, business objectives are met, and all relevant artefacts are used and maintained.
* All Project Managers will be expected to work towards continuous improvement of processes.