Project Manager - Surrey - High End Residential
An extremely well established small to medium sized high-end residential developer in Surrey is seeking a Project Manager to help manage an increasing workload which now carries in to 2023
They are looking for a Project manager with experience of very high end, prime luxury one off residential homes.
The Project Manager will join the developer as they enjoy a period of growth and stability.
Projects are focused on building one off prestigious homes in the high-end residential market within numerous prestigious parks in the Surrey area. 5 - 8 construction sites are always running simultaneously.
The company currently has a confirmed pipeline of works going through until 2023 and therefore are looking for someone to join their close-knit team with longevity and loyalty in mind.
The projects typically take place throughout prime Surrey and surrounding areas. 90% Of their work consists of one-off new build houses with the other 10% being refurbishment and extensions.
The company truly believe in supporting their team members and helping them progress internally.
The Project Manager role
The Project Manager will be site based in Surrey and responsible for ensuring the effective management of the single site of their own. You will also oversee 2/3 site managers on their local builds to assist and provide mentorship.
Working in coordination with the Contracts Manager you will work closely to ensure effective Project and Site management and you will report directly to the director.
Working from 8am - 5pm, you will manage every aspect of the site with support from your peers and management team.
On a weekly basis you will report to the management team with a keen focus on Schedule, quality control, and commercial direction.
The ProjectManager will have a keen eye for detail.
You will have
* Extensive experience in high end residential construction
* Understanding of the high-end build process
* The ability to oversee several projects
* A previous carpentry background would be beneficial
* A keen eye for detail and high-quality finishes
* A track record for delivering these types of projects
* Excellent organisational & team management skills
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
* Ability to multitask and deliver multiple projects
* A valid driving licence
* £60,000 - £70,000
* Incredible projects
* Collaborative working environment
* Genuine scope for career progression
If you are a Project Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
+44 (0)1628 367049
Project Manager / Construction / Surrey / Main Contractor / Berkshire / High-end / Refurbishment / Wentworth / New build / House /