Project Manager with a background in broadcasting required by our client. Every day, our client is delivering billions of media moments all over the world — anywhere, anytime and on any device. Our client delivers innovative, end-to-end media software and networking solutions to over 3,000 customers in more than 185 countries, including the top broadcast facilities and the most technologically advanced sports and live-event venues.
They are looking for a Project Manager to manage customer projects. The successful Project Manager will be responsible for the management and execution of multiple simultaneous projects. The Project Manager role includes the management of project scope, Change Control process, scheduling resources, issue and risk management.
· Bachelor’s or advanced degree in the related field
· 5 - 7 years of project management experience in a technical environment managing complex projects – preference for experience in the television, broadcast or media industries.
· Project Management certification (PMP or Prince 2)
· ITIL foundation level certification (preferred)
· Demonstrated ability to manage direct and indirect resources and provide direction, coaching, and cadence.
· Proficiency with MS Office, MS Excel and high proficiency with MS Project or similar
· A small amount of regional travel, may be required.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.