A prestigious, Cost Management consultancy in Central London are seeking a Project Monitoring Surveyor who will work and support an array of international lenders and investors.
The successful Project Monitoring Surveyor will work as part of a close knit team who work across an array of sectors on projects up to £20m.
Day to day, the successful Project Monitoring Surveyor will undertake initial technical due diligence, prepare advisory reports, and efficiently control the finances.
The Project Monitoring Surveyor
* Preferably MRICS
* Experience of working with lenders and investors
* A successful track record of preparing due diligence reports
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous Monitoring experience
* £50,000 - £65,000
* 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Private healthcare
* Flexible working
* Mobile and laptop
* Career development plans
* Bonus scheme
* Exposure to international clients and projects
If you are a Monitoring Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Surveying / Project Monitoring / Fund Monitor / Bank Monitoring / Quantity Surveying / MRICS