A renowned, Global Contractor is looking to add a commercially minded Project Quantity Surveyor to their well-established St Albans office.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will work on exciting new build and regeneration projects from inception to completion in and around the Home Counties.
The role comes with unfounded opportunity for progression and could be the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Project QS looking to take a step up to Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
* New build and/or regeneration experience
* Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
* Experience / the ability to work independently
* Experience working on projects from procurement to final accounts
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Car allowance
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Strong career progression
* Company phone
* Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Main Contractor / Hatfield / New Build / Quantity Surveying