A high-end Main Contractor is looking to add a talented Project Quantity Surveyor to their Head Office in Essex.
This Contractor specialises in high-end projects including prime residential, commercial, and retail fit outs, refurbishments and new builds across London and the South East.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will join a well-established, medium sized main contractor working on up to 3x live projects. The role comes with incredible opportunity for progression.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor
* Experience working on high-end projects
* Good contractual knowledge of JCT Contracts
* Experience running projects from inception to completion
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Car allowance
* 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Strong career progression
* Exciting high end projects in London
* Diverse range of projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Main Contractor / Prime Residential / London / Construction / Essex / Quantity Surveying / Essex