NEW: (PQS) Project Quantity Surveyor role - February 2022 start!
A determined and technically strong Project Quantity Surveyor is now needed to join a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in the heart of Birmingham.
Based in central Birmingham, the successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be working alongside key and expanding clients across the Midlands and South of the country. These clients have already given the green lights for projects ranging from £9M - £55M in value.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
* BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
* Pre & post contract exposure
* Build sectors (Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Retail etc)
* Experience with handling your own clients
* Chairing meetings
* 3 years post degree Quantity Surveying experience
* 12 months project running experience
* PQS experience is preferred
* Ambition to become Chartered would be ideal
* £40,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience
* 25 days annual leave
* Award winning APC support
* Pension scheme
* Professional membership fees
* Car allowance
* Cycle to work scheme
* Bonus structure
* Senior Quantity Surveyor career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor | Birmingham | RICS | Quantity Surveying | PQS | Cost Management