A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a career focused, ambitious Project Quantity Surveyor to join a renowned, five-star Developer based in their Brentford office.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will join a market leading Developer with over 60 years success in the industry working on exciting London developments from 40-units to 200+ units.
The role comes with incredible opportunity to Senior Surveyor and could be the perfect opportunity for a driven Project Surveyor eager to take a step up in the near future.
* Managing costs for designated sites in excess of 200 units
* Ensuring targets are met by managing budgets
* Valuations, variations, compiling weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
* Value engineering
* Reporting to the Commercial Manager
* Mentoring the teams more junior surveyors
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Developer / House Builder
* A successful track record running residential projects independently
* HND or higher qualification
* Valid CSCS card
* £60,000 - £65,000
* Competitive bonus scheme
* Company car / car allowance
* Private healthcare
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (option to buy more holiday available)
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / House Builder / Developer / West London