A highly successful specialist Subcontractor in Brentwood is looking to add an independent, commercially minded Project Quantity Surveyor to their team.
This Subcontractor offers specialist Cladding and Reclad services. They have an annual turnover of £14m and are at an exciting turning point of expansion.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will independently run 3-4 live projects from £500k - £3m from inception to completion.
The Project Quantity Surveyor Role
* Commercial responsibility for projects from start to finish
* Procurement of installers
* Agreeing accounts with installers and specialist sub-contractors
* Agreeing variations with the main contractor / client
* Managing cash flow, monthly CVR's and preparing valuations and final accounts
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Subcontractor
* Experience managing projects from inception to completion
* Experience working in the Cladding sector is ideal, but not crucial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Car allowance - £5k
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Unfounded career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Subcontractor / Cost Manager / Construction / Essex / Cladding