The Director of the Quantity Surveying team, sat within a multi-disciplinary consultancy in Essex, is seeking an intelligent Project Quantity Surveyor who is eager for a fresh challenge and be part of a growing culture.
The Project Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based from the Essex office, the successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to an array of education and public sector projects, providing both Quantity Surveying and Project Management services.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be joining at an exciting time as the Directors look to expand their portfolio of work, clients, and increase the quantity surveying division.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
* Completed a RICS accredited degree
* 2+ years consultancy / pqs experience
* Essex based and able to commute around the county
* Professional attitude
* MRICS, or working towards
* £40,000 - £45,000
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Formal CPD programmes
* Extensive APC support
* Professional membership fees
* Sporting and social events
* Company pension
* Private health insurance
* Death in service benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / MRICS / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant