An incredible opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded Project Quantity Surveyor to join one of the UK's top House Builders at their new Dorking office.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will independently run prestigious new build developments in and around the home counties.
The role comes with great opportunity for progression and flexibility, working in the office 2x days per week and split between on site and working from home the remaining days.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a developer / house builder
* Experience managing projects from inception to completion
* A construction related degree qualification is beneficial
* Experience working on residential new build projects
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Car allowance
* Career progression
* 25 days annual leave
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with House Building experience, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Dorking / Construction / Quantity Surveying / House Builder / Developer / Residential New Build