A highly prestigious Quantity Surveying consultancy, just south of the river, is seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor who is looking to work on iconic, residential projects.
Working within a close knit team, headed up by a residential leading, Quantity Surveying Partner, the successful Project Quantity Surveyor will carry out a Quantity Surveying and Employer's Agent service on London, residential schemes.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
* Quantity Surveying degree, qualified
* MRICS, or pushing to achieve chartership.
* Residential project experience, preferably within a PQS / Consultancy environment
* Professional, ambitious, client facing.
* £40,000 - £55,000
* 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Tailored career plans
* Extensive APC support
* Performance related bonus
* Positive working environment
* Sports and social activities
* Professional subscription fee
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent / Cost Manager