A medium sized Interiors Contractor are looking to add a driven Project Quantity Surveyor to their thriving Central London office.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be joining the company at an exciting time of growth, working on commercial design & build fit out projects across the commercial sector from £100k - £200k.
The role comes with fantastic opportunity for progression working as a strong number two to the director with a clear career path to Commercial Manager.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working on office fit out projects
* Experience running projects independently from start to finish
* A relevant degree qualification
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £55,000 - £65,000
* 21 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Strong career progression
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Interiors / Construction / Fit Out / Refurbishment / London / Quantity Surveying