A professional Quantity Surveying practice are seeking an articulate and ambitious Project Quantity Surveyor with a successful track record of running their own workload whilst being an excellent team member.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will join a unique consultancy with an unrivalled project portfolio, as well as a strong reputation for setting the benchmark for an outstanding Quantity Surveying service.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will manage and lead on projects from a quantity surveying and cost consultancy aspect, from inception to completion.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified and MRICS, or working towards
* Good pre and post contract experience
* Experience of running small jobs
* UK PQS/Consultancy experience
* Good communication skills
* Comfortable working on build/property sector projects
* £40,000 - £55,000
* Social events
* Excellent atmosphere within the office
* 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Medical care
* Extensive training sessions
* World class projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Project Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / RICS / Cost Consultancy / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying