A forward thinking, modern cost consultancy in London are seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable working throughout the feasibility, pre and post construction stages.
The Project Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will work closely with one of the Associate Quantity Surveyors in delivering an array of retail, office, residential, and commercial sector projects across London.
The new Project Quantity Surveyor will enjoy a mix of working from home and their open planned office, which is a short walk from the Shard.
An ideal opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking for a wide range of projects, strong training schemes in place, and a proven track record of career development within a medium size consultancy.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified
* Comfortable working independently
* Experience of working throughout the pre and post contract stages
* Enjoys working across an array of sectors
* Strong communication skills
* £45,000 - £50,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Birthday off
* Pension contribution scheme
* Mobile and laptop
* Professional subscription fee
* Broad range of training programmes - all paid for
* Career progression
* WFH and office based
* Social events throughout the year
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor