The Directors of a client facing, commercially minded Consultancy are seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor due to a high volume of work which requires additional Quantity Surveyors to manage short and long term.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be based a stones throw from London Liverpool street, where you will join a team of 20 quantity surveyors and project managers who are predominantly managing commercial and residential projects.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor shall lead on projects, carrying out pre and post contract services, throughout the whole project lifecycle whilst supported by an Associate and assisted by an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Quantity Surveying degree
* Working towards MRICS
* Good pre and post contract experience
* Ambitious with excellent communication skills
* Worked within a PQS/Consultancy environment
* £40,000 - £45,000
* Salary increase on completion of APC
* Move towards a Senior Quantity Surveying position
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Tailored APC support
* Professional subscription fees
* Flexible working
* Fast paced, career progression
* Work phone and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / RICS / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor