A boutique Quantity Surveying consultancy based a short distance from Marylebone are seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor comfortable in client facing scenarios.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for running a mix of projects, predominantly within the residential and commercial sectors.
The Partners will expect the Project Quantity Surveyor to carry out a full cost management role including tendering projects, creating contracts, undertaking valuations, and cost planning.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified - Quantity Surveying or similar
* Committed to achieving MRICS
* Balanced, pre and post contract experience
* 3+ years' Quantity Surveying experience within a UK PQS/Consultancy
* £40,000 - £50,000
* Discretionary bonus
* 25 days leave
* Flexible hours to suit travel and/or pandemic arrangements
* Life assurance scheme cover
* Pension contribution
* Health insurance
* Season ticket loan
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant