A highly prestigious Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their MEP team in London, a short distance from London Waterloo.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a fast-expanding, MEP team headed up by a Partner who is widely recognised for his work within the Mechanical & Electrical field.
The Project Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to a range of technically stimulating projects and must be able to:
* Prepare cost plans independently.
* Managing the M&E costs
* Providing commercial advice to clients
* Pre and post contract services
The Project Quantity Surveyor
* M&E or MEP background within a UK, consultancy environment
* MRICS or committed to achieving
* Degree qualified
* Professional and enthusiastic
* Comfortable working independently on projects
* £40,000 - £50,000
* 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Professional membership fees
* Flexible working
* Short and long term career progression
* Bonus scheme
* Job security
* Private Healthcare
* Season ticket loan
* Social and charitable events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Surveying / M&E Quantity Surveyor / Mechanical and Electrical / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Construction / MEP