A specialist Joinery & Fit Out Contractor with an annual turnover of £60m are looking to add a confident Project Quantity Surveyor to their thriving London office.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will work on high-end residential, commercial and leisure projects in London from £1m - £30m.
This contractor carries out all the joinery works for their projects and have a real eye for detail. The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will join a small team of 5 surveyors and work on projects throughout London.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Either a Subcontractor, Joinery or Fit Out background
* Experience running projects independently
* Experience working on projects from inception to completion
The company is happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but is looking to offer:
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Car allowance
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Exciting high-end project work in London
* Strong career progression
* Company phone
* Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new and exciting opportunity, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Contractor / Subcontractor / Fit Out / Joinery / London