A market leading Civil Engineering Company are looking to add an ambitious Project Quantity Surveyor to their growing team based in Wembley.
This company provides services such as Civil Engineering, Plant Hire & Reinforced Concrete Frames across the Residential, Education, Retail, Commercial, Health & Leisure Sectors.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will run up to 4 live projects from £1m - £6, reporting to the Commercial Manager.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working on groundworks / civils projects
* Experience working with NEC Contracts
* A construction related degree is beneficial
* A proven track record independently running projects from start to finish
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £55,000 - £65,000
* 24 days annual leave
* Flexible working / working from home
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Strong career progression
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Civils / RC Frame / Utilities / Quantity Surveying / London / Groundworks