An award-winning, Tier One residential developer is looking to add a commercially minded Project Quantity Surveyor to their prestigious project in Wembley.
This project consists of approximately 3,000 new homes constructed over the next 14 years. The project is currently in Phase One which is largely procured and scheduled for completion in 2023.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a residential developer
* Experience working independently
* A construction related degree qualification is beneficial
* Experience working on projects from start to finish
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Annual bonus
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with Residential Developer experience, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Developer / Tier One Developer / Residential / London / Wembley