A renowned Residential Developer, and one of the UK's leading names in construction, are looking to add a talented Project Quantity Surveyor to their Solihull office.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will join a dynamic commercial team working on housing developments from 50-units up to 700-units, reporting to the Managing Surveyor.
This long term, stable role offers the opportunity to join a renowned developer at an exciting time of growth & expansion with incredible opportunity for progression.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a main contractor or developer/housebuilder
* Experience working on residential new build developments
* Experience independently running projects from start to finish
* A construction related degree is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £45,000 - £55,000
* Car allowance
* 24 days annual leave + opportunity to buy or sell
* Strong career progression & growth
* Share incentive plans
* Life assurance
* Company phone & laptop
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Developer / House Builder / Residential / Quantity Surveying / Solihull