Project Support Analyst - UAT - Logistics / Warehouse experience required
Hybrid approach to office and remote working
£26 - 30k + benefits
Successful Technology Business who have developed globally recognised software which is used by a number of the largest online retail brands we use on a day to day basis.
Due to continued growth the Informations Systems team are looking to add a Project Support Analyst to support a busy helpdesk. The Project Support Analyst will be responsible for various tasks such as defining system requirements with the wider team, training end users on new software releases and producing documentation and training material. You will be the go to person for providing 1st line expertise and you will provide analysis of incidents for the Development team so they can resolve issues.
The business offers remote working with options to come into their office when required and also work from The office is based 5 mins off the M62 which makes it easy to commute to from most locations.
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to enhance your skills and work with the latest technologies within a technically capable team along with the opportunity to move into a Senior Analyst in the future.
* Experience working in a warehouse / logisitics operational role is required
* Understanding or experience of working within an Agile environment
* Excellent communication is key
* Intermediate office skills are required daily including; Excel, Word, Visio, Teams, Outlook
* Exposure to MS SQL or similar would be advantageous
* Experience of user acceptance testing (UAT)
If the role advertised here sounds like something you would thrive in, we would absolutely love to hear from you.