Property Management Professional
A modern, forward thinking UK practice is looking to hire a Property Management Professional for their successful and dynamic London based team!
A great office to work in with large geographical coverage there will never be a shortage of properties and varied duties and tasks to look after.
The successful property professional will be managing a small portfolio of properties, generating sales leads for property viewings, assisting in the preparation of service charge budgets, mortgage advice lettings and property valuations. The company seeks to constantly obtain a high standard of performance and service and customer feedback.
They aim to recruit and retain well-qualified professionals who are keen to offer first-class services.
The Successful Property Professional?
* Proven success in property valuations
* Strong technical and analytical capability.
* Able to read and understand leases and other legal documents
* MRICS is desirable
* Strong face to face client skills and exceptional customer service.
* Professional, organised, great work ethic.
* £37,500 - £42,500 dependent on experience
* An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to your development.
* 33 days paid holiday
* Life insurance
* Company rewards and incentives
* Employment Assistance Scheme
Valuation Surveyor - Commercial Valuation Surveyor - London
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036
* 07463 111708