Do you have a minimum of 2 year's experience as a Property Manager and can provide full property management services to landlords?
This role will be managing rental properties and liaising between tenants, maintenance contractors and other responsible parties to ensure the high standards of each home environment. In addition, the Property Manager will be responsible for booking inspections, inventory checks and ensuring the constant maintenance of each property on behalf of all landlords in the local area. This is an excellent opportunity for a customer focused Property Manager, looking to progress. This role will be varied as you will be solely responsible for the portfolio of properties. Therefore flexibility in your approach to tasks and responsibilities will be essential.
What will you be doing?
* Manage around 140/150 properties
* Responsible for all property maintenance
* Property inspections
* Gas safety
* General administration
* Responding to telephone calls and emails
* Deposits and dilapidations
* Check outs
What do you need?
* At least 2 years' experience as a Residential Property Manager
* ARLA qualified is preferable
* Good standard of general education (numeracy and literacy)
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Word and Excel
* Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
* Good team player with a flexible approach to work
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines as this is a sole role
* Full UK driving licence and your own car.
Whats on offer
* £26k to £33k DOE
* Free parking
* Company pension
* Hours 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday with every other Saturday on call based at home
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.