£40,000 to £45,000 + Holiday + Pension + Training Opportunities
Proposals Engineer required for a successful independent engineering organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to secure an autonomous role working on high value bespoke projects where no 2 days will be the same.
A Proposals Engineer from an engineering / manufacturing / construction background is required to join a growing organisation who invest in their staff. They can offer excellent training and development opportunities.
As a Proposals Engineer, you will be analysing drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare estimates in line with client requirements. This is an excellent opportunity for a Proposals Engineer looking to join an established business who are looking for a candidate that wants to grow, develop, and drive the business forward.
The Proposals Engineer role:
· Analysing drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare estimates in line with client requirements.
• Visiting sites to undertake surveys and produce associated reports and tenders.
• Production of accurate quotations.
• Production of drawings, parts lists and any other information required.
• Liaising with customers, suppliers and project managers to ensure cost effectiveness.
• Liaising with the Bid Manager in relation to the submission of bids and tenders.
• Communication with clients regarding quotation deadlines.
• Liaising with clients and sub-contractors to enable completion of quote and tenders.
• To liaise with Delivery and understand labour requirements of a project.
The Proposals Engineer:
• Experience from an engineering / manufacturing / fabrication / production / construction sector.
• Good IT skills, with experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and AutoCAD.
• Engineering qualification (electrical/mechanical)