Work Wales are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity in the Llanelli area for a well-established local environmental maintenance business.
30 Hours a week with flexible hours of work.
The main roles of the job will include:
* Creating, and preparing Purchase Orders as appropriate;
* Reviewing Purchase Orders to ensure services/ goods have been received.
* Dealing with incomplete information on orders (e.g. incorrect quantities, or amounts);
* Cross checking delivery calendar and altering confirmed delivery dates, as necessary;
* Investigate any delivery issues and any unallocated PO's;
* Running reports through internal intranet site to ensure all deliveries have arrived in full;
* Processing PO mass uploads based on order book;
The perfect candidate will:
* Be computer literate and have experience using Microsoft office
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
For more information please apply for this role, or contact Matt on 01792 477340 or email .