£19,000 Per Annum + Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Critical Illness Cover + Full Training + Great working environment
Purchasing Assistant required for a professional and friendly engineering company. This is a great opportunity to get stuck into a busy and varied days based role. On offer are full training and a personable working environment.
The Successful Purchasing Assistant will have previous experience of working in a commercial office based environment. You will be IT Literate with strong numeracy skills. Those with previous experience in purchasing, sales or admin based roles are encouraged to apply.
The Purchasing Assistant Role:
* Booking in goods received and processing movement of materials/goods throughout the business.
* Obtaining quotes from suppliers.
* Monitor stocks levels and create purchase orders as required.
* Create and maintain SKU details.
* Liaise with internal departments and suppliers regarding lead-times, specifications, costings, deliveries, quality issues and returns.
The Successful Purchasing Assistant:
* You will be IT Literate and will have competent numeracy skills.
* You will have previous experience of working in a commercial office based environment.
* Those with previous experience in purchasing, sales or admin based roles are encouraged to apply.