Role: Purchasing & Planning Manager
Location: Northamptonshire area
Office based with 1-2 days working from home depending on businesses needs
Salary £45,000 - £50,000, 25 days holiday, healthcare, pension 7.5%
Our client is an ambitious, fast-moving manufacturing company who are now looking to appoint a Purchasing & Planning Manager to be responsible for all aspects of purchasing including raw materials, packaging, and indirects. Responsibility also includes leading the planning function of business, working closely with the commercial and production team.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you will have responsibility for procurement, sourcing, supplier management, stock, assisting with product plans, and work closely with various internal teams within the business and therefore excellent communicating at all levels is essential. Overall, we are looking for a strong team player with a positive 'can do' attitude who is happy to get 'stuck in' where required and has the ability to drive efficiencies between suppliers and internal teams.
What we are looking for:
* Solid procurement and supplier relation experience
* Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
* People management skills
* Wide experience of managing data in Excel and on MRP software
* Excellent numerical, planning, and organisational skills and a proven track record in meeting targets and working under pressure.
* CIPS qualification or equivalent (desirable).
* Can work effectively in a team or confidently alone.
* The ability to work in an extremely fast paced and dynamic growth business.
This role will be very challenging but also very rewarding and satisfying. A great opportunity to work for an established business which has ambitious plans for the future where you will be able to make a major contribution.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Lee Bearley at email@example.com or call 07917877394 for more information.