Buying Manager/Head of Procurement
Our client is a well established Global manufacturer of power generation/turbines/combustion to a myriad of industries including Marine, Petrochemical, Waste to Energy, Hospitals, Education, Offshore Oil & Gas, Power Generation, etc. Their market leading comprehensive product range means that they have gained an enviable global reputation synonymous with excellence in the +100 countries that utilise their products/services. We are proud to be an integral part of their ongoing expansion, providing them with suitable local staff to complement their outstanding existing team.
Due to continued growth of their business an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of Procurement/Buying Manager to join their successful team. Duties in this diverse role include;
* Managing the buying/purchasing Team
* Strategic planning to ensure can source materials
* Continually reviewing current suppliers
* Procuring materials (steel, fasteners, machined components, etc.) required for manufacturing
* Working closely with internal stakeholders
The successful candidate will be a talented buying/procurement professional with experience, preferably within a similar environment allied to the desire, ability and confidence to forge a career within a market leading organisation. You will be a flexible purchaser/buyer possessing a wide range of skill including;
* Experience purchasing in Engineering / Manufacturing environment
* Strong people management skills
* Good level of education/CIPS qualification desirable.
* Good understanding of MRP systems
* Knowledge of SAGE
Salary: Depending on Experience + Excellent Package
Critical Illness Cover
Location: South Lincolnshire, Rutland, North Cambridgeshire
This role is commutable from:
Alternative Titles: Senior Buyer- Mechanical, Purchaser - Engineering, Purchasing Manager - Engineering, Procurement Manager- Fabrication, Head Buyer in Power Generation
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.