Our client is looking for motivated, adaptable software engineers. The job involves working on an innovative insight search and discovery platform for driving data-based insights and building data-centric solutions for customers. The Engineer role will contribute to product development, work on individual projects, and interact with customers to understand their business challenges and input into the solution to meet their needs. It is an exciting time to be joining this dynamic company.
• Experience in using modern software development practices and technologies including cloud native architectures; continuous integration, deployment, and release; automated testing and quality assur- ance; iterative product development.
• Experience of back-end application server design, data modelling, architecting and implementation using PostgreSQL or equivalent.
• Experience developing applications using Python and SQL.
• Experience with SQL tuning and query optimisation.
• Experience of collaborative software development using version control preferably GIT.
• Experience with GNU/Linux ecosystem.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race, or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race, or religion for this role.