QA Inspector (Quality Assurance/Electronics)
£19,500 to £24,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension 4% Employee and 5% Employer + Death in Service Benefit 2x Annual Salary + Option to join Bupa after Probation
Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.30pm. Friday Early Finish at 1.30pm.
QA Inspector required for a successful and well established electronics manufacturer serving a wide customer base. The company have a professional yet supportive and friendly working environment.
The Successful QA Inspector will have an understanding/knowledge of Aegis and awareness of ESD. You will have current certification of IPC-A-610. You will have component knowledge and identification skills. Able to follow customer design drawings. Have an understanding of QMS systems.
The QA Inspector Role:
- Audit product in accordance with defined build instructions and IPC-A-610 standards.
- Ensure all deviations from either defined build instruction or IPC-A-610 standards are clearly identified and logged in line with defined procedures.
- Ensure defined processes are robust, clear & concise and can consistently achieve the required standards.
- Ensure all processes are stringently adhered to, any gaps or process improvements should be highlighted to your immediate supervision. They will ensure that effective remedial actions are taken in a timely manner including updating supporting documentation in QMS.
- Ensuring compliance is met with the company Quality Standards and procedures.
The Successful QA Inspector:
- You will have an understanding/knowledge of Aegis and awareness of ESD.
- You will have current certification of IPC-A-610.
- You will have component knowledge and identification skills.
- Able to follow customer design drawings.
- Have an understanding of QMS systems.