Our leading pharmaceutical compay client is looking to hire 2 QC Analyst II to focus on Large Molecules projects on initial 18 months contracts.
- Storage and management of samples
- Analytical testing and documentation of API/active ingredient/drug/final product/complaints/stability/packaging material samples
- Ensuring all activities in compliance with cGxP, incl. data integrity
- Stability (if not centralized)
o Storage and management of tests/samples
o Analytically document stability samples according to cGxP standards
(Budget, costs, turnover, etc.) • According to financial competence
Impact on the organization Direct impact on the quality, compliance and timely delivery of products
• Preferred: Previous experience in the laboratory environment of the pharmaceutical industry (quality assurance, production), in relation to aseptic processes.
• Completed training as a laboratory assistant or equivalent training
Basic knowledge of English (oral and written); fluent knowledge of the national language (oral and written)
• Collaboration, result-oriented
- Administrative activities as well as GMP and HSE-compliant, efficient creation and documentation of standardized tasks in the infrastructure
- breakthrough analysis; resilience; operational excellence; continuous training; digital and technical know-how
- laboratory equipment; quality control (QC) testing; quality control sampling; Knowledge of TQM and related industry GxP standards and processes; laboratory excellence; quality decision-making
Pay rate: 35 - 40 CHF per hour.
18 months contract.