Our client is now recruiting a QC technician to join the team in Glasgow. The focus of the role will be around laboratory activities relating to the validation and conduct of QC in process and release testing.
Essential functions and basic duties include:
· Contribute to implementation and compliance with the company's ISO13485 Quality System.
· Execute/oversee analytical methods (final product/incoming raw material testing) in line with GMP regulations and requirements, including Verification and Validation of QC release assays
· Schedule analyses in line with manufacturing schedules
· Inspection (including testing) and handling of incoming goods
· Compliance with laboratory safety (Such as COSSH, Health and Safety, Calibration, Raw material maintenance)
· Non-Conformances, Deviation, CAPA, OOS and Root Cause Investigation
· Develop laboratory protocols for lab equipment
· Perform IQ/OQ/PQ on new equipment
· General laboratory housekeeping and GMP activities
· Carry out process control procedures, e.g. environmental monitoring
· Contribute to the ongoing quality system improvements
· Work with other functions to resolve quality/process issues and ensure adequate control of materials and processes
· Writing and implementing procedures
· Assist in risk management processes
· Tracking calibration and maintenance requirements
· Assist in implementing and maintaining 5S within the Laboratory
· Any other duties reasonably requested by Senior Management or the Board of Collagen Solutions
The ideal candidate for this role will have a science related degree and experience in a GMP environment. Laboratory experience is essential and industry experience is desired. This role requires excellent attention to detail and demonstration of problem-solving skills.
Please apply online in the first instance.