Deputy QHSE Manager - Welding
Our client is a well established Global manufacturer of power generation/turbines/combustion to a myriad of industries including Marine, Petrochemical, Waste to Energy, Hospitals, Education, Offshore Oil & Gas, Power Generation, etc. Their market leading comprehensive product range means that they have gained an enviable global reputation synonymous with excellence in the +100 countries that utilise their products/services. We are proud to be an integral part of their ongoing expansion, providing them with suitable local staff to complement their outstanding existing team.
Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen for a talented Deputy QHSE Engineer/Welding Manager to join their successful team. This role will involve;
QA / Compliance Management
* Maintain management system certifications to ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and 3834-2.
* Developing new procedures and processes,
* Carrying out internal and external audits
* Pre-Qualification documentation
* Focal point for QC activities
* Quality and manufacturing documentation, such as ITP and Quality Plans
* Manage a small team of QC Engineers
* Prioritise inspection activities of both in-house and contract inspectors
* Take responsibility for NCR's
* Train Welders
* Prepare weld books, WPS, etc.
* Responsibility for Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
The successful candidate will be a talented QHSE/Quality professional with experience of managing within a manufacturing/fabrication environment allied to the desire, ability and confidence to forge a career within a market leading organisation. You will require;
o Good relevant qualification
o Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001) background
o Knowledge of structural steel and pipework fabrication
o Experience in a QC Engineering Role
o CSWIP would be advantageous
Salary: Dependent on experience
Critical Illness Cover
Location: South Lincolnshire, Rutland, North Cambridgeshire
This role is commutable from:
IMS Manager, Head of Quality, Quality Advisor, HSEQ Manager, QUENSH Manager, Compliance Manager, Quality and Compliance, Environmental Advisor, SHEQ Manager, NEBOSH Practitioner, QHSE Engineer - Fabrication, Quality Control, Welding Inspector
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.