£9.00 - £11.00 p/hr
Work Wales are working with an established Dental Practice in Swansea to recruit a Qualified/Trainee Dental Nurse.
Experience is preferred, but if you are not experienced in a dental setting, training and support will be provided so that you can achieve a professional qualification and registration in dental nursing.
This position would suite a friendly, caring person with good team skills and who is organised and has excellent communication skills.
General duties include:
* Greeting the patients, making sure they are settled and ready for their appointment
* Making sure the dentist has the correct instruments prepared ahead of the patient appointment
* Charting and collating key dental information during the appointment
* Mixing specialist materials to make moulds for teeth impressions
* Understanding how a dentist performs and how you can best drive efficiency and help the performance of the practice
* Keeping the surgery clean and tidy and managing infection control
Throughout your role it is critical that patient care and confidentiality are your top priorities.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please contact Ryan on 01792 477340.