An exciting opportunity to work in the fast-paced, ever-evolving world of FinTech, helping to ensure and improve the quality of the ground-breaking technologies propelling the company’s rapid growth.
As the last stop between test environments and the live system, the Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for ensuring all software is reliable, fully functional and user friendly before being released to the public. The ability to maintain rigorous compliance with project deliverables and industry/company standards is key in this role.Essential requirements:
· An understanding of BDD
· Proven experience using tools such as Cypress, Selenium or equivalent.
· Excellent test analysis, test preparation and test execution skills;
· Able to demonstrate experience of the full testing life-cycle;
· Pragmatic problem-solving abilities;
· Ability to analyse requirements down to a user story level
· Time management when it comes to planning tasks
· Enthusiastic, creative, motivated and keen to learn
· Private medical insurance – including dental cover.
· 50% off gym membership
· Company pension with NEST
· Free parking
· Career progression opportunities
· Training opportunities
· 28 days annual leave (includes bank holidays) – Increased by 1 day for each year of service.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· Quarterly employee events
· A fantastic close working team
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.