Quality Assurance Manager (Materials Handling, Mechanical / Electrical)
£75,000 to £85,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday + Profit Bonus + 5% Contributory Pension + Life Insurance + Heath Scheme + Benefits Package
Quality Assurance Manager required by this international and well established materials handling company. The company are ISO9001 certified and are looking for a Manager to further support and develop the systems and processes.
The role will suit experienced Quality Assurance Managers with a background in a materials handling or similar manufacturing environment. An understanding of fabrication, welding or machining along with an understanding of electrical control systems would be ideal.
The company has a long history and a wide client base internationally. They are looking to further expand the team on the back of growth. As well as great benefits, this company offer further training and development.
This is a great long term move for someone who really wants to make their mark in an expanding company. Your improvements will really make a difference.
The Quality Assurance Manager Role:
* Manage the Quality Assurance team to support and further develop the company’s quality management systems.
* Maintain, audit and further develop the BS EN ISO9001 certification, manuals and procedures.
* Implement and sustain APQP and PPAP.
* Application of standardised problem solving tools in a team based environment including 8D methodology.
* Supplier quality audits and investigation of customer concerns.
The Quality Assurance Manager:
* Experienced Quality Assurance Manager
* From a materials handling, automotive, aerospace or similar transferable manufacturing environment.
* An understanding of fabrication, welding or machining along with an understanding of electrical control systems would be ideal.
* Will ideally hold a level 5 qualification or above.