Our client has extensive experience in manufacturing and delivering regional, national and global modular projects at all levels.
Manufacturing construction products that are suitable for all building requirements from holiday lodges to new builds, our client provides an Integrated Build System - the easy solution to faster, stronger, highly thermally efficient and airtight building.
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Control Inspector based between two factories in East Yorkshire to work for a UK manufacturing and modular building business.
With a solid order book and further plans for growth, the position of Quality Control Inspector offers the opportunity to work for an organisation that values its employees and can offer long term stability.
The person will ideally have an in-depth knowledge of modular construction and will be expected to liaise regularly with Production and Management.
Quality Control Inspector job - The responsibilities of the role include:
* Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product.
* Monitor the production phase at various levels.
* Receipt of material through production to loading and transportation
* Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met.
* Inspect of all units that leave the factory, prior to them leaving the depot to ensure they meet the high-quality standards in line with the company Quality Management System.
* Check that all work has been carried out correctly and to the correct standard and specification, ensuring that defects are corrected and documented prior to dispatch.
* Carry out final inspection and complete documentation
* Providing feedback in a constructive manner, educating depot staff on "what good looks like" and explaining how any defects that arise don't meet the quality standard.
* Some working and inspecting at height
* Continuously improving quality and standards, root cause analysis to resolve re-occurring quality issues through NCR's, Processes and the Quality Management System.
* Assist in the preparation of units prior to them going out on hire within the factory effectively.
* Able to deal with confrontation and able to provide feedback in a constructive manner
* CSCS Card holder would be an advantage
* Relevant IT and administrative skills - to include the Microsoft Office suite and Outlook
* Basic understanding of H&S and working to ISO9001 standards.
Quality Control Inspector job - Requirements:
* Modular manufacture experience and knowledge.
* Great attention to details
* Highly self-motivated.
* Excellent team working and communications skills.
* Problem solving skills.
Quality Control Inspector job - previous suitable positions held: QC, Quality Control, Quality Controller, QA, Quality Assurace, Quality Technician, Quality Engineer, Quality Control Inspector
Please apply ASAP