Quality Control Inspector (Electronics)
£9.45 per hour
We are working with our client who are looking to recruit Quality Control Inspector based in their Livingston site.
This is a temporary ongoing contract which could lead to a permanent role after 6 months.
Working Monday to Friday 8hrs per day.
· Working on assembly line Inspection of, components, PCB boards, final products.
· Batch record review (including PPRs, PTRs, MPRs and SPRs)
· Fill / Finish documentation
· Product defect reporting and Quality Investigations
· Technical and Quality Agreements
· Support the manufacturing, supply chain, and QC testing department
· Write, manage and progress QMS documentation to meet agreed target dates
· Accurately follow relevant SOPs, performing all activities in accordance with cGMP requirements
· Immediately escalate and report deviations and issues through line management
· Working to targets in a fast paced manufacturing environment.